Posted on 01/26/2016
- I am:
- Seeking a:
- Zip Code:
i am a nice and understand woman
- In my own words:
My interests include watching movies while snuggling on the couch, shopping, working out, playing volleyball, hanging out with friends, dancing with a special someone, going out to new restaurants and i love to take part in my partner's interests, so I would say I am pretty much up for anything.I also enjoy seeing new places, meeting new people, and I do have to say that I have gotten out of touch with nature but that’s because I haven’t found someone to go exploring in the outdoors with. Camping, hiking, exploring etc., are all things that I miss in my life. I would say that I am always up for new adventures with friends and family.
My ideal match would be someone athletic, confident, has a great personality, can laugh at themselves, and of course a genuine loyal type of man that treats you with respect. Who enjoys going out and experiencing what this area has to offer from the outdoors to the arts and entertainment to traveling around the world. I am looking for someone to become my friend along with a companion in life.
he should have the philosophy that you work to live and not the other way around. Life is short, so I am not looking for someone that sweats the small stuff and realizes what is really important in life not just the materialistic things.
I am looking for someone grounded, passionate, has a desire to travel and see the world, likes to try new things, open minded, and loyal. I also have a thing for accents.. :)
I am firm believer in fate and destiny, so if its meant to be it will happen.
17 most important things to remember in life*
1. Never give up on anybody; miracles happen everyday.
2. Be brave even if your not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
3. Think big thoughts, relish small pleasures.
4. Learn to listen. Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly.
5. Never deprive someone of hope, it might be all they have.
6. Strive for excellence, not perfection.
7. Don't waste time graving over past mistakes. Learn from them and move on.
8. When someone hugs you let them be the first to let go.
9. Never cut what can be untied.
10. Don't expect life to be fair.
11. Remember: Success comes to the one that acts first.
12. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
13. Remember that nobody makes it alone. Have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who help you.
14. Never underestimate the power of a kind word or deed.
15. Laugh a lot. A good sense of humor cures almost all of life's ills.
16. Don't miss the magic of the moment by focusing on whats to come.
17. Watch for big problems. They disguise big opportunities.
Thanks for checking out my profile. I hope to hear from you.
- Looking for:
- Body type:
- Living Situation:
- Social Setting:
- TV Watching:
Couch Potato, Reality show addict, Dramas, Movies, Soaps, soaps, soaps, Documentaries
Home and Family
- Marital Status:
- Have Kids:
Yes - but not at home
- Want (more) kids:
- Employment Status:
Sales / Marketing
More than $150,000
- Attend Services:
- Political Views:
- Sense of Humor:
Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Goofy, Other
Community Service, Dancing, Family, Movies, Photography, Reading, Theater, Travel, Cooking, Gaming, Television, Gardening, Playing Music, Playing Sports